This 928S4 originally suffered an engine fire and subsequently was in a restoration project.
The engine was redone, with new gaskets, t-belt, water pump, etc, painted that silver and dropped in before the owner gave up on the rebuild.
That was 15 years ago. A friend of mine bought it for the interior parts, pulled what he needed and has been sitting since.
Parts that are present/available:
- 928S4 engine, #’s matching 😉
- 4 speed transmission, shifter and linkages
- Rear Differential and Carrier
- Bell housing, flex plate, coupler, torque tube complete.
- Front and Rear Suspension
- Phone Dial wheels with hubs/axle (chassis rolls)
- Steering rack, steering column, and leather wheel
- Body in brown
- Rear cover, bumper rails F&R
- Fuel tank
The engine should be pretty good, but no guarantees.
Set of phone dials. Interior is gone as shown. It was actually a pretty cool tan/brown.
Other parts have been pulled here and there as shown.
Located on Vancouver Mid-Island. Would have to be flat bedded or trailer-ed of course.
Price: $2,950 <- click to see if it is still available
More info: Click here for more information
Originally listed on February 12, 2021. Older listings are displayed for reference and probably will not be available.
Seller's other items: www_jageng_com
Location: Port Alberni, British Columbia, Canada