You are looking at a one owner 1973.5 Porsche 2.4 911T Targa restoration Project
This car was only used for 10 years before put away in storage.
- 1973.5 CIS, last of the chrome bumper
- Rare color Code 132 = Medium Ivory
- Car is straight and complete but has few rust issues, especially in front pan
- Matching numbers 2.4L engine with CIS injection in place
- All VIN / Identification stickers in place
- Glass in place and looks OK, last registration in 84
- Original steering wheel, armrests are actually very nice, all instruments in place
- Original Title from 1974
I will include in the sale an absolute rust-free set California doors as well as an original rust free steel bumper that I already sourced and that I was going to use for the restoration. The car rolls freely and can easily be transported on any trailer.
Location: Chester Springs, United States
See listing: 1973 Porsche 911T Targa, Project (from October 2, 2020)